Thursday, March 14, 2013

An update from Sunny Salvador

Hi everybody

Today is my 3rd day in Salvador da Bahia. It has been very good so far, and I have seen many things and I have spoken very much Portuguese. When you tell people that you are from Denmark they can't believe their eyes (or so it seems). 
I am very red because of the sun - I should've gotten some sun lotion. The last days have been great - although I accidentally rounded up in a favela which was very scary, especially when I wasn't going with anyone and they were surrounding me, since I am a gringo. But I got out safe with an experience and a priceless view, and with the plane from Copenhagen to Paris was dropping altitude!

The city itself smells funny - like a zoo. It is something you have to get used to, but it is not something that bothers me. 

I will upload some pictures for you to see here

Until next time,
-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment