Sunday, March 17, 2013

So, what has happened since last time

Not much actually. I have been to Elevador Lacerta and I took some pictures from there - a beautiful view from there. Many tourists visit the place and therefore there are many pictures from it, but I think mine are the prettiest there are - haha! The locals use it as a mean of getting from one part of the city to another and tourists of course - and the fare is only 0,15 R$ for a ride with the elevator. 
When you are getting out of the elevator you can go to Mercado Modelo, which are like a bazar: there are not food, but there are mainly clothes and some music instruments and I saw some paintings, necklaces and so forth. There were also a local Capoeira group which performed but you had to pay to film or take pictures. 

The day after that I stayed at home to skype with some friends and family, and to look after my sun burns which was good for my skin, since I was red as a lobster. So not much has happened that day. 

We also went to the beach to barbeque. It was a party, and there were a lot of people. I went home approximately at 02h00 because I was very tired. We played volley and ate A LOT of meat.

And today (17.03 2013) I was attacked by a man, who was ready to fight. I disappeared into a store and we were very nervous but he disappeared and it was safe, once again, to go outside. It was scary but I survived :D

Pictures can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment