Sunday, March 24, 2013

Visiting the University

I have been doing some things since last time - like visiting the university and cooking diner for some Brazilian  friends. 
When I was at the university I got to experience some of the campus area and dear Lord it is huge! It is bigger than Aarhus University, and I'm pretty sure it's bigger than Copenhagen - which is huge by the way. I decided to go an alternative way and I went into a forest in search of a faster way to get to the destination (which I didn't knew, only that I would go sight seeing!) I ended up in a forest where monkeys jumped around me up in the branches of the bamboo. When I moved to the left they followed me to the left, when I went to the right the followed me to the right and so forth. It was awesome, and I can't wait to see those monkeys again - the name of the species is Saimiri Sciureus (Common Squirrel Monkey). They were quite beautiful and the University is very green! It is a joy to watch the nature and the life there is!

Saturday I cooked food for some friends, and it was very good - potatoes, salad and forcemeat. And for dessert there were pancakes, made on a Brazilian way - meaning, that I used some different flour which made it thicker. It tasted good anyway, and eat it with sorbet ice cream and you got a good dessert!

Pictures can be found here

Sunday was just a relaxing day, nothing special has happened there :)
Until next time, 
-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment