Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I have an announcement to make!

So, it has been a long time since I wrote something in here, and for that I'm sorry. I have been so swamped with everything, so when I get home I will write several articles. I can pull the curtains a little bit away by announcing, that I will write about my trips to two Islands of Paradise - located in Salvador da Bahia, Bahia, Brazil - and the other one called Ilha Grande, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro (and no, it's not a typo - the city is called Rio de Janeiro, and the state the city is located is also called Rio de Janeiro ;) ). So hang on and wait a few more days.

I will also upload some pictures to this blog, and eventually select the best pictures and put them on FaceBook - for those who doesn't read my blog but are friends with me on FaceBook. Well, that didn't make sense at all, but that's the plan so far. 

When I'm writing this update I'm sitting in a pousada, called "CabanaCopa" and is located in the neighbourhood of Copacabana. Why I haven't chosen Ipanema you ask? Well, it's simply too expensive.

Until next time, tranquilo, né?

-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment